Ford Repair in Rockwall, TX
Ford vehicles are commonplace in the streets of Heath, Rockwall, Sunnyvale, Fate, Royse City and beyond. Many drivers find Ford vehicles to be dependable, powerful, and a great overall vehicle. Ford offers a whole suite of vehicles to choose from. Whether you want a daily commuter car such as a Ford Fusion, a fast and beautiful sports car like the Ford Mustang, a SUV for your growing family like the Ford Explorer, or a dependable truck for your work needs like the Ford F-150, Ford has a lot to offer for all. Ford’s portfolio of vehicles make the company a dependable choice for whatever type of vehicle you are looking for. Their commitment to innovate, integrating the latest technology into each vehicle, and great fuel efficiency without sacrificing power makes it the reason why millions of drivers choose to drive a Ford.
The Ford Motor Company has a rich history dating back to 1903 when Henry Ford founded the company. They made their first vehicle, the Model T, alongside their efficient repair assembly line which is still used today. Ford has proven to be a solid innovator in the auto industry. In the 1950s, Ford introduced the first deep-dish steering wheel, a padded dash, and rear seatbelts. Beginning 2018, Ford discontinued its passenger car lineup to focus on its extraordinary lineup of SUVs and trucks. They also are investing in hybrids and electric vehicles. The Ford Mustang Mach-E is Ford’s first electric crossover that can get up to 305 miles of range. Ford is the second-leading seller of affordable electric vehicles in the United States. Ever since its founding, Ford has been making vehicles that many generations enjoy driving. Even with its commitment to producing more eco-friendly vehicles, they never sacrificed power in their vehicles—evident with their powerful trucks and muscle cars like the Mustang.
Ford has many different vehicles that they offer. From sedans, a whole range of SUVs, vans, and the best selling trucks in the country, Ford has many different vehicles to choose from.
- Ford Fusion: The Ford Fusion is a popular mid-size sedan. The Fusion has three different powertrains to pick from: gasoline, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid. This sedan is incredibly versatile, has a roomy cabin, and is also stylish. Unfortunately, Ford discontinued the Fusion after the 2020 model year, but the Fusion still remains a great sedan.
- Ford Mustang: The Mustang is an iconic sports car with a powerful engine that can get up to 310 horsepower. Its beautiful design and sporty drive is what makes it super popular with many people. The Mustang is such a notable car that it even made its way to the big screen. Many different music videos and movies like Goldfinger, a classic James Bond movie.
- Ford Escape: The Ford Escape is Ford’s popular compact SUV. It comes with all the latest technology from Ford and also gets a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration as well as a Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Since its debut in 2000, the Ford Escape has been an excellent choice for customers who are looking for a dependable compact SUV.
- Ford Explorer: The Ford Explorer is a practical and spacious SUV. The SUV comes with standard safety features such as blind spot warning system and can seat up to 7 passengers. Whether you are looking for a vehicle to transport your family and friends or navigate through rough terrain, the Ford Explorer is a capable SUV for all your needs.
- Ford Expedition: The Ford Expedition is Ford’s largest SUV. The Expedition is extremely spacious and has a powerful 3.5L EcoBoost engine that can get up to 400 horsepower with 480 lb.-ft. of torque. The SUV can also tow up to 9,300 pounds. If you live an active lifestyle or simply want to drive a more powerful SUV, the Expedition is a solid choice. Its smooth ride and luxurious feel make the Expedition a comfortable vehicle for any adventure.
- Ford F-Series: The Ford F-Series is Ford’s popular pickup truck line. Models include the F-150, F-250 through F-450 trucks, and F-450-750 Super Duty Trucks. The Ford F-150 is the country’s top selling pickup truck since 1977. These trucks are very dependable for all travel and work needs. There are many good reasons why these trucks are the top selling vehicles in North America.
- Ford Edge: The Ford Edge is a stylish mid-size SUV. It comes with a four-cylinder turbocharged engine that gets 250 horsepower. The Edge focuses on driver and passenger comfort. The mid-size SUV also comes standard with driver-assistance features beginning with the 2021 model year. Lane-keeping assistance and automated emergency braking are some of the features that come standard with the Ford Edge.
Your Dependable Auto Repair Shop
Even though Ford vehicles are reliable, eventually there will be a need to bring it in for repairs or scheduled maintenance. When the time comes, bring your Ford to Horizon Auto Center where our exceptional technicians will do an excellent job taking care of your Ford. We understand how important your Ford is to your daily life, so we do our best to be transparent and provide the extraordinary service your vehicle deserves. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us for your Ford; our mechanics are very knowledgeable about all things Ford repair:
- We sell industry leading tire brands like Toyo, Continental, and Nexen.
- We have a courtesy local shuttle service to continue your day while we service your vehicle or ask about our loaner car service.
- Most of our services come with a 36-month/36,000 mile warranty.
- Our shop has been recognized by The Dallas Morning News and RepairPal and our loyal customers have voted us Living Magazine’s “Best Auto Repair Shop” in the area for the last seven years.
- We sell truck accessories, including lift kits, bed covers, front and rear replacement bumpers, side steps, and LED lights.
- Our ASE-Certified technicians can improve your tire performance and life, restore vehicle performance, and maintain good vehicle performance with preventative maintenance.
When it is time to get your Ford serviced, make an appointment with Horizon Auto Center in Rockwall, Texas! You can give us a call at 469-430-0549 or go to our website.
For honest and efficient Ford Repair in Rockwall, TX, turn to the capable team at Horizon Auto Center. “Life’s too short to drive boring cars.”